Monday, February 16, 2009

Salvador Dalí's Paintings

J'adore l'arte. 'Love' paintings...I even try a few strokes on papier avec la brush. Early this morning, I happened on some beautiful, wierd, twisted & strange, delightful, bizarre, odd-looking, brilliantly deranged, ridiculously AWESOME online paintings of Salvador Dali's art. I had to see more, I just had to.
To the right of this posting, or maybe another, there are some photo's of his paintings.
They are amazing work.....only a man with a passion for what he enjoys can create!

Bravo! d'arte
Bravo! Salvador!!

Yes, yes, I love French but I didn't study in h.s. I will in time, become fluent en la langue...y espaniol, too.

1 comment:

  1. haha good luck avec le francais y espanol! Languages are definately fun! and can come in handy for le job + travelling ;);)

    About the art.. it is definately different! It's very abstract, which is a good thing, and the colours are so rich. It reminds me of something familiar, something close.. but still provokes the imagination to run away. It's like reality with fantasy together lol.

    ReplyDelete