Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rouge

There are no hidden secrets tonight

I just want you.

As you do every time,

do to me what you may.

Surprise me. Take me away.


Friday nights at eight, and Saturdays, late

I belong to no one else but you,

because you take the fear away from me

kiss the loneliness goodbye,

raise my blood pressure, shed the sorrow, the hurt


Oh!

and you know just where to touch me without touching.

I know you must be skilled to leave me breathless

yet breathing with your orgasmic pitches.

You paint the pictures in my world,

create silhouettes of passion rhythmically,through my veins.


Give me goosebumps hearing my name in your chords.

I confess now and I shall not hold any longer

this empty life I possess is bleak without you.

Only tonight I've realized

I need you more than I remembered in those fine years.

You always came through for me.

Those fondest midnight memories

you captured from me, blissfully,

head-to-toe, spoiling me.


You're legato enticing con anima.

Let me smile as you hold my body hostage


Please,

Mister guitar man.


Pea

No comments:

Post a Comment