Monday, February 16, 2009

Ocean Spray

"I know baby, but grandma and lack of trust didn't want
me to be with you so early in the morning. But I'm here now.
Tell me you missed me. Tell me.
Call me closely. Tempt me.
Hug me on the shores. Roll with me!

let's get lost in each other. Touch my body, tickle me.
You want me!!
Just as bad as I want you.

I went to bed listening to you calling my name
singing songs you and I have composed when you held me
and I dreamt deep, smooth, valiantly
woke up with your soothing call.
I can only walk pass you, stand above you and smile.

Now
I belong to you.
Touch me in places yet to be discovered
let me dive within your depths, uncover your hidden beauty.
I haven't felt love like this before.

It's been said that,
if you truly love it, let it go
if it's meant to be, it will come back to you.
When I returned, you made me feel so low, but
I'm glad we've covered the rocky road.

Let's not war now
let's make love while we discover,
while I discover you.

"Jealous of us they are, asking many questions
that's none of their business, I think
whether with you I spend countless hours,
whether I'd die inside of you
or whether you've taken a strong hold on me.

I've longed to write you a love letter dear Ocean,
it's gonna be a while till we meet again.
Don't you love another the way you love me,
not to love another either, too soon.

Pea

~Island Princess~

No comments:

Post a Comment