Monday, October 15, 2007

Mid-terms All The Way

It's October 15th and I believe, the 6th or 7th week of the school semester; being as it goes up to 14-weeks tops. It's time for midterms! This is where everything you've learnt from the day you entered the damn class to this very day.You are put to the test....'are you fit enough to take this home?!!' My plans for this year's mid-term is orange juice, time, and a little fun. Yup! I said FUN. Relax, it is only the mid-term, after all, there's the final exam (only a whopping 7 weeks after your mid-term) and there is also 1 or 2 more tests and projects to do before the exam.
Tonight, I'm wrapping up the school part of studying and is on my way home to complete the remaining 79836587354273598 pages left to study. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment