Sunday, October 14, 2007

Career Choices & Hobbies

...and more. This is how I'd start putting my ideas down since I seem to lose EVERY PIECE OF MEDIA I use. I guess this way I'd be able to keep it and know exactly where to get it, just as long as the internet reigns.
I'll start simple. I've always wanted to be a forensic scientist, a photographer, a writer, a doctor or nurse, an ecologist, a flight attendant, and/or an orchestra player. A few mentioned are hobbies and the others what I would like to try or do for a career. I love the idea of traveling, I love listening and playing all types of music (trumpet player here!), I like the environment and the way things work. The biological sense and chemistry of our habitat, including animals and insects, the whole works. I care a lot about others, I enjoy both reading and writing, capturing memories or just...having some plain old fun with my camera, and finally, the fascinatin of the human body, it thrills me. That has little to do with forensic science I know, but that is only a part of it. This may also freak some folks out but I would like to work in a lab of dead people, autopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment