Thursday, November 5, 2009

....To Do Wah?

It's you!
and you'll never know until now,
that it's you

I rely on to be the first one
filling my ear
with your rythmic lyrics
and urbane demeanor

It is you
I allow into my bedroom
on these cold, empty mornings
when I

don't want to get out of bed.
Your silly phrases
and your avid style
carries me

following me
as I
smile,
knowingly to myself,
and only I,

that the inbetweens and untils
will keep me hoping for tomorrow
"if there is another tomorrow"
as you so simply state

And so long have I wished
to pen
my thoughts
my gratitude
to you.

De cinq á huit
votre abondance
remplissez mon coeur
pour savoir que vous
gardez-moi dans l'amour
avec
la monde je sais,
Grenada.


My place in this world

--the west of my indies...Grenada--

No comments:

Post a Comment