Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sentimental

He came to me through a song
on a day whose events means little to me
whose existence list no meanings
yet, some time during that day
He approached.

A romantic melody
created from Gaelic instruments
echoed throughout
the leaves nearby shivered
the clouds slivered the sky
cars raced by
birds perched high

still, nothing more beautiful as you
existed. To the form of you I persist.
Best friends we became.
You learned my name
as 'i' did you

I wrote to you almost everyday
you responded sometimes calm
sometimes emotional
and then with no reply at all

you became the some one
I can talk to
as i form you
i desired you
a love affair grew,
i finally met you.

You matured, grew up
wrote away from me
as i penned the words i
hoped to be true
i know it'll take another event
till i meet you again
whether through a song
whether unformed
i will know you
for i've spent these years
learning of you.

I beseech you

No comments:

Post a Comment