Sunday, July 19, 2009

Extraordinary----\_:_:_/----Vow

There's the one man I will wait for.
I am blessed, this is truly felt.
The way he makes me feel is awesome!
I blush, I smile.

I smile when I think about him.
Even though I have doubts, I remain optimistic.
He loves me, he said he does,
(proven by actions, I feel his love).
I love him "Just Because" he is who he is.

[My love. He has my love.
He shows me emotions just for me.
It's my love.]

Gosh! he's amazing!
Thinking of him makes me feel like I'm floating,
inspired, unlimited, & free.
Ah! such bliss.

This love, this kind of love
is only imaginable until realized.
I want to hug him everyday,
kiss his lips, his mouth,
nestle his head within my bosom;
stifle him with affection & love!

I know I would be happy with him,
and do what is needed of me to keep him happy.
I will try and I will become.
I will trust his every decision & believe in him.

I will not live by the norm of love.
Extraordinary love for an extraordinary him.
I will sing him love songs (a few of my own),
recite poetry, hang memories
(on my heart, one tack at a time).

Sit beside him without a word
(if he wants me to).
Cry with him and laugh,
listen and stand beside him
when he needs me to.

The best yet...
experiencing the highs and lows of life in
adulthood with him.....
included in every
step
of the way.

Respect always,

The woman who loves him with every blood cell, pulmonary ventilation, & pulse.


--my sighs are sighs of moments I wish to be near him--

No comments:

Post a Comment