Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Almost Through!

Exam time for this semester is almost over, and yup! I'm getting straight to the point. I wanna graduate and ...now! but I've still got one more left and there's also next semester's exams. Those exams will be the defining moment - did I learn anything? I think I have, no! I know I have learnt something new. I haven't done as well as I've expected so far but hey, I did the best I could. I did the second of the three exams today and boy...did I flunk. After that exam, I did not want to look at another exam paper nor did I even wanted to study. Uggh! Even if I fail that exam today I think I'd still manage to come out with a C+. It isn't the grade I wanted but it's a pass and well over a D. As for my first exam, boy oh boy! I studied for that one and I went in and left that exam feeling pretty confident and comfortable. Of course I messed up on my 'presentation.' I had to, for a final, read my 'poetic' work and perform in front of class. I'm not too good with those and of course...didn't do too well. Fortunately, I have only one exam left which I am looking forward to getting an A or a B out of. I don't mind. Out of all the classes in which I've selected and attended this year, I should have at least two to three A's, if not, all B's. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment